Hotel Reservation Website Now Available!
The 2017 Annual Education Conference will be held at:
The ICA has reserved a block of rooms at $245/night for a single or double. Rooms will be available until the room block is sold out or until August 28, 2017. After August 28, hotel rooms will be subject to availability and prevailing rates. Please note that the room block often sells out a month in advance of the deadline. We encourage you to book your room as soon as possible.
Please visit this website to book your hotel stay in the ICA room block.
ICA staff are unable to assist with hotel reservations. Please contact the property directly for all of your sleeping room needs.
The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina provides complimentary San Diego airport shuttle service to/from the San Diego International Airport. The courtesy airport shuttle arrives every 20-25 minutes from 4:45am - 1am, seven days a week. If you are arriving in San Diego, see below for Terminal 1 & 2 shuttle pickup instructions.
Parking is available with rates of $32 for self-parking and $37 for overnight valet parking.
- After collecting your luggage, follow the "Ground Transportation" signage.
- Walk across the sky bridge.
- Take the escalator down to the ground level.
- Turn right.
- Cross the taxi/van concrete islands.
- Walk to 3rd island, marked "Courtesy Vehicles."
- Wait at any open spot on the curb.
- After collecting your luggage, walk across the street (toward Taxi/Hotel/Rental Car Shuttles).
- Walk to the 3rd island (courtesy shuttles/car rental shuttles)
- Turn left and walk down to area marked ‘Courtesy Shuttles’
If you choose to walk to our hotel, below are walking directions for your convenience:
- Head southeast on Airport Terminal Rd toward Air Ln
- Turn right onto N Harbor Dr
- Turn left onto Harbor Island Dr
- Destination will be on the right—Arrive at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
Learn more at http://www.sheratonsandiegohotel.com/