Management 11- Principles of Management
MGMT 11 serves as a foundation to build management skills and techniques. Students will acquire essential components and core competencies such as: introduction to management, planning, organizing, leading, and oversight controls.
PART I - INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT
- The History of Management
- Organizational Environments and Cultures
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
PART II - PLANNING
- Planning and Decision Making
- Organizational Strategy
- Innovation and Change
- Global Management
PART III - ORGANIZING
- Designing Adaptive Organizations
- Managing Teams
- Managing Human Resource Systems
- Managing Individuals and a Diverse Work Force
PART IV - LEADING
- Managing Communication
PART V - CONTROLLING
- Managing Information
- Managing Service and Manufacturing Operations
Each online course consists of interactive course materials, quizzes, and a final exam. Students have 180 days from the time of enrollment to complete the course, quizzes, and final exam. Students must complete the course study materials before they can access the exam.
The Final exam consists of 75 questions and the student has 2 hours to complete the exam. Students will not be able to exit the exam without submitting the exam for scoring.
Although ICA does not require the exams to be proctored, it is best not to proceed with the exam until you check with your Company's Human Resources department for any specific corporate guidelines.