ICA Virtual Annual Education Conference FAQs
1. What is the cost of the virtual event?
The cost of the virtual event is $195 for members and $295 for non-members. This is more than 75% off the final registration price of the in-person event. This includes 90-day access to all of the sessions for professional development value.
2. What if I am not available during one or more of the virtual conference dates?
The content will be available for all registered participants until December 18, 2020. You will need the link to your virtual conference schedule to access the content.
3. What do I need to attend the virtual conference?
To attend the virtual conference, you need a good internet connection, your device or computer, and a valid registration. Please note that although you will access the conference through EventRebels, our conference management system, you must be able to access Zoom to view the sessions. You should contact your company to guarantee access.
4. When will we receive login instructions?
Log-in instructions will be sent on September 9th.
5. When will the conference program agenda be available?
The program is currently being developed to include high-quality keynote presentations, and programs discussing the latest developments and insights on the most important issues affecting the insurance industry. The program and speaker information will be available on the ICA conference website on August 3rd.
6. Will there be an exhibit hall?
7. What is the purpose of a virtual networking break?
The purpose of a virtual networking break is to give attendees time to engage and interact with sponsors and/or each other. Sponsored breaks will be driven by the sponsors selected activity.
8. How do I interact with vendors and other virtual participants during these breaks?
Networking breaks will take place via Zoom, like the sessions, however it may include games, activities, etc.
9. How can I ask questions at the virtual conference?
Following each presentation, there will be a Q & A session. You will be able to ask questions to the presenters through the chat box. We recommend adding your question as it comes to mind during the presentation. The session moderator will read the questions to the presenter following the presentation.
10. I am a Speaker/Presenter at the virtual conference. What do I need to do?
Speakers/Presenters will work directly with our annual conference manager, Linda Pierre. Speakers will need to register for the conference in order to access all sessions.
11. If I wish to cancel my registration, will I get a refund?
Due to availability of access beyond the conference dates, ICA will NOT issue refunds for cancellations.
12. Who do I contact with other questions?
Please contact our annual conference manager, Linda Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 495-3127.
13. Will there be an in-person event in 2021?
Yes, we are still planning to hold an in-person event in September 26 – 29, 2021, Gaylord Texan Resort, Grapevine, TX.