Interested in posting a job to the ICA Job Bank? As part of your ICA Membership all posts to the job bank are free and will remain on the site for 60 days!
If you're not a member of ICA there is a $250 charge to post to the website for 60 days.
Interested in becoming a member? View our member benefits and fill out an application for membership here.
Please forward posts to Sibel Clifford, Director of Membership and Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted April 2, 2021
Counsel at Modern Woodmen of America
Are you ready to have a rewarding in-house legal career? Modern Woodmen of America is seeking dedicated candidates who will provide legal and business guidance to our organization. This position is located at Modern Woodmen’s home office in Rock Island, IL. Please use the following link to submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
- Assist in managing legal risk by researching and providing advice and solutions on matters of insurance, corporate, employment, fraternal benefit, and/or property laws.
- Prepare, review, and interpret contracts and other legal documents related to a wide variety of matters.
- Participate in and supervise dispute resolution ranging from informal advice to operating departments to active litigation management.
- Represent the organization and manage outside counsel as necessary in legal proceedings.
- Provide advice on regulatory matters.