Interested in posting a job to the ICA Job Bank? As part of your ICA Membership all posts to the job bank are free and will remain on the site for 60 days!
If you're not a member of ICA there is a $250 charge to post to the website for 60 days.
Interested in becoming a member? View our member benefits and fill out an application for membership here.
Please forward posts to Sibel Clifford, Director of Membership and Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted January 12, 2021
Under limited supervision, works with business partners, key stakeholders, and management to identify, translate and provide consultation on business opportunities that result in improved operations controls and business results in Long Term Care. Coordinates and facilitates medium to large scale initiatives within Enterprise Operations focused on mitigating risk by making improvements to processes/procedures, and increasing general knowledge of necessary controls. Monitors transaction controls to ensure legal and regulatory requirements are upheld and business risks controlled. May assist more senior consultants with complex initiatives.
- Analyzes data gathered through the intake process relating to compliance, suitability, and/or tax.
- Assesses risk levels using quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Analyzes controls to determine if they are designed properly.
- Test control execution against documented procedures to determine if controls are operating effectively.
- Assesses operations technology, processes and procedures to determine business improvement opportunities aligned with trends identified in the areas of compliance, suitability or tax.
- Presents analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Leads medium to large-scale initiatives focused on implementing business improvement solutions.
- Develops educational tools and resources to increase employee knowledge of the regulatory environment.
- Manages the intake process relating to compliance, suitability, and/or tax, including oversight of the market conduct activities, internal audit activities, and Triple C to analyze and identify trends.
4-5 years of experience required: Relevant technical and/or business experience
6-7 years of experience preferred: Professional experience in audit, risk management, compliance, finance, tax
Four-year degree required: Or equivalent work experience
Resumes can be sent to me: email@example.com
Title: Operations Control Consultant – Long Term Care
www.allianzlife.com for more information about the company