Access to the ICA website is a member benefit. If you are experiencing login issues please confirm that your dues (either corporate or individual) have been paid for the year. Click here to renew your membership or apply for a new membership.
Forgot your Username or Password?
By default your username is your full name as it appears in the ICA database, in most cases, First Last or First MI. Last, for example, Jane Doe or Jane K. Doe. If you've forgotten your username or password, please follow these steps:
- Click the "forgot your password" link.
- Enter your email address and the security code shown on the page. Click "continue."
- You will receive an email with your username and a link to reset your password.
If you are a new member, or if your email address is not recognized, you may need to create a web account in order to log in. Please follow the "New Account" instructions below.
Don't have a username or password? Click here to create your new web account, following these steps:
- Enter your email address on the registration page and click "next."
- You will receive a temporary passcode via email. Enter that passcode on the page.
- Choose a username and password.
If you do not receive the email, please check your clutter and/or spam folders.
If you are still unable to log in please try using a different browser, and/or clearing the cache. Clearing the cache solves most issues.
Contact Us for Unresolved Issues
Please email email@example.com with a detailed description of the issue including screen captures and browser information. Please include the username and/or email address you are using to login or register. Your email will be answered by the team in the order it was received.